To ensure resilient cyberspace through development of technology and tools for identifying cyber threats, protecting systems against threats, detecting ongoing cyber-attacks, responding to threats, and resilient recovery from cyber-attacks.
C3iHub aims to address cyber security with a wholistic approach --- from analyzing security vulnerabilities at various levels of system architecture and developing mitigating technology stack, to translating the developed technology to deployment-ready software tools, to nucleating start-ups developing these tools at scale, to partnering with industries in this domain for co-development and transfer of these technologies, to training the next generation of cyber security researchers and professionals.
Planned activities of the Hub are as follows:
- Knowledge Generation through research in partnership with other R &D organizations and institutes
- Translational research to develop deployable technology stack
- Nucleating a vibrant start-up ecosystem to build tools and end-to-end security solutions
- Co-development and transfer of cyber-security technologies to Industry
- Knowledge Sharing through new degree programs, certification programs, and scalable training programs to impart knowledge to large audience of students, professionals, executives and researchers